Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Steps to Healthier Living 1

Do you want to get healthier? Is there room for improvement in your life for better health?

Every other week I will be posting just one thing that will get you and your body to healthier living. I am not sure yet how many I will be posting. I am posting bi-weekly because I want you to be able to have ample time to implement each step.

Step 1 - Drink AT LEAST 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water every day. So if you weigh 200 pounds, you will drink 100 ounces. If you weigh 100 pounds you will drink 50 ounces.

If you drink any caffeinated substance, you will need to add 2 waters of the same size, to replace what that caffeinated drink takes from your body. That water for replacement does not count in the amount that you need each day.

Here are some helpers to get this done.
1 - Upon rising, drink 1 full 14 ounce glass of water. Wait 15 minutes and drink another. You will have 28 ounces done within the first hour of rising.

2 - Each time you 'Empty your Tank' fill up again with at least another 14 ounces of water.

3 - Squeeze a little fresh lemon in the water.

4 - Drink your water at room temperature. No ice. It is better for your internal body.

Let me know how you do. Your body will adjust, and WELCOME the hydration and the drink that God gave us! If you ever get thirsty, you have gone too long. You should never thirst. If you do, it means that you are not getting the water you need.

2 comments:

  1. *sigh* This is SO hard for me. I hardly drink water. Coffee or soda for me-I know, bad huh?
    I'm going to try to drink 14 oz when I get up tmw-lukewarm:/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very impress on your information , Its a really very impressive blog. I really got some another very nice information , so thanks for sharing these tips,Wellness product.

    ReplyDelete