Friday, October 29, 2010

Are you a creative thinker able to think Globally, seeking to earn extra income and share health?

If you want to help make this world a better place with Health and Financial Wellness, contact me as soon as possible.

I am looking for 4 serious individuals who are big thinkers who know people in Mexico, or have friends who do who would be interested in working with me and my team. The company I work with is expanding globally and is going to launch into Mexico January 24, 2011.

Right now the company is doing pre-launch meetings in Mexico in the 3 major cities. The next meeting is November 16, so we need to work quick. If you are interested in a phone interview, email me at solehaven@me.com. We can set up a time that works for both of us.

The company is also planning on launching up to 6 more countries in the next 2-5 years. Now is the time to become involved.

Bless others and your family.
Sincerely,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment