Thursday, November 1, 2012

Free 50 minute Health History Consultation

I am currently a student at Institute for Integrative Nutrition.  I am looking for people who would like to do a Free 50 minute Health History Consultation with me.  This can be done in person, via skype/google chat, or by phone.  I need to do these as part of my course work. 

If you would like to do one of these with me, please set up an appointment via my booking site that is linked here at the top left of the page.  We can choose how we will link up for the consultation after you have set the appointment.  Once you have set the appointment go to the Holistic Health Coach link at the top and on that site you will find the Health History Form that will need to be filled out and emailed to me prior to the appointment. 

I look forward to our 50 minute consultation!!

www.transformyou.healthcoach.integrativenutrition.com

No comments:

Post a Comment