Monday, February 25, 2013

Corporate Wellness - Group Sessions

As a Holistic Health Coach, my goal is to help our society take one step at a time closer to happier, healthier, individuals, families, friends and society.

How do we get there?  How do we reach that goal?  My heart's desire is to spread this by teaching in Corporations.  Holding 6 month sessions with groups of people within corporations. 

The goals are many, but here are a few:

To produce healthier employees of that corporation
To reduce insurance costs because employees are healthier
To increase internal health within employees
To increase productivity because of clearer thinking because of better health
To inspire the employees to share their knowledge of healthier living with their families thereby spreading this joy of health to many. 

I am looking for corporations to share with.  If you are that company, I would be happy to come and speak with you and share more about what my program consists of.

1 comment:

  1. Great Post ...Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your

    next post.
    Also visit my page

    ReplyDelete