Friday, March 1, 2013

Reflexology - Is it VooDoo? No...

I have been questioned about reflexology and what it is, and have people afraid of it and calling it Voo Doo.  Being a Christian that walks in faith, I have to say up front, NO Reflexology is NOT Voo Doo. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

I would dare say that anyone who has had a good treatment would agree that it is that.  Please take the time to have a treatment. 

Reflexology is a modality that has been around for thousands of years, a modality that was around WAY before Western medicine.  

In Western Medicine it is ignored and brushed off as a non essential, irrelevant. 

Reflexology does so much good in the body, but it is hard to record.  There would have to be extensive tests done to 'prove' all.  And because big pharma can't make money on it, that kind of research doesn't happen. 

God gave us amazing bodies.  Why do we Christian's deny this?  Why do we Christian's want to believe that we need a pharmaceutical to deal with an issue?  Why do we think that God wouldn't give us bodies that, with the right nutrition, would stay and be healthy? 

I encourage you to find a (Christian) Reflexologist in your area and give it a try.  If you are in my area, you can click on the book now button and schedule an appointment with me.  Ask me questions, talk with me, pray with me.  But please, don't be afraid of what I am doing because I know that Reflexology is a good thing for our bodies.  And I know that what I am doing is because of God.   Reflexology (man made name) is a gift from God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment