Wednesday, May 15, 2013

3 months Raw Plant based eating!

I now have been 3 months as of May 10, 2013 Raw Food, Plant based eating.  I have to say that I am feeling amazing and actually am seeing some renewed energy.

Clearer thinking is another 'side' effect of eating this way.  My body is liking this.  I also traveled most of April and the first of May and found that it is not that hard to eat this way while traveling.  Though it does take determination.

My sisters dog Lucy and me- Fairbanks Ak, May 4, 2013
Interestingly, while talking to Jason at Be Raw Food and Juice, we discussed how people think of us as 'weird' eating plant based raw food.  But if you really think about it, we are eating the basics of basic food, that is REAL food, and what most people are eating are 'food like substances'.

I am on a mission to help people find their way back to real nutrient dense food.  And NO - I don't just eat ice berg lettuce, in fact I don't eat that at all.  I eat nutrient dense foods.  And because of that find myself VERY satisfied.

Do you want to change your life to be healthier, and as you grow older, gain better health?  We don't have to be in ill health just because we are adding on the years on our lives.  That is a myth.  I can help you reach those thought to be 'unreachable' health goals.  We can turn things around.  Click on the Holistic Health tab at the top and read more, or just click on the Book Now button and book your Free Health History consultation.  Let's get started on your 6 month journey!

The cost of the 6 month program will remain at this price until I am completely certified.  Once I graduate July 26, 2013, the price will go up.  If you schedule your program before August 1, 2013, I will give you the intern rate, as long as we begin your 6 month program before Sept 15.  

No comments:

Post a Comment