Monday, March 31, 2014

Osaki Massage Chairs

I am a distributor for Osaki Massage Chairs.  If you would like to find out more about how these chairs will benefit your overall, ongoing health, please email me and we can set up a time to chat.  solehaven@me.com.  You can also check out some of the chairs on my page, tabbed "Osaki Chairs" above. 

I am also going to be upgrading my current chair.  It is 5 years old and I am selling it for $900.  There is nothing wrong with the chair and it still runs perfectly.  As a distributor, I need a more current chair to show.  This chair retails for $2800 new.  If you would like to take a look at my chair,  to order a new one for yourself, or to purchase mine, contact me. You can also do that by scheduling an appointment above, and making note that you are coming to look at the chair and get more information.

The benefits to a healthier you, by means of a daily massage, are huge.

Start your path to better health by having your own personal, high quality, reasonably priced massage chair!

Call Today! 503-758-0118.

3 comments:

  1. A massage chair is very good item. A vending massage chair gives out cheap massages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog on Osaki Massage Chairs. I really like that. This is very important to find out the best massage chair among the various brand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My clients who get to use the chair in my practice LOVE the chair. Most get so relaxed and fall into a deep sleep. If you are interested, your demographic location is not a factor. I can arrange to have ithe model of your choice sent to your location. I love using mine.

    ReplyDelete