Monday, April 1, 2013

My 49 Day Juice Fast - Day 49 COMPETED

I got through the juice fast and really found it was quite easy!  Almost so much that I could have continued.  I had my blood taken last Monday so am "patiently" waiting to hear from the Dr.  She has them but I haven't heard nor seen anything yet, even with 3 calls, 3 days into the office.  So here I wait... 

I am now 2 days into eating completely raw.  Well actually 51 days if you count the juice fast.  So I will be posting about that every week.  I have enjoyed the food thus far and am excited to try new recipes.  I LOVE the borrito recipe, but have already altered it to fit my taste buds.  But that I will post about on my Raw Food eating post here.  I am going to set a goal of 3 months completely Raw. 

With the 49 day juice I had anticipated losing more weight than I did.  But then again that was not the purpose for the fast.  It was to get my liver back into work mode.  So if my body was in healing mode that would be purpose for my body not really responding to losing weight but more into healing. 

As soon as I get my blood results I will post how my liver tests are.  More to come...

If you seek to regain or gain health, check out my Holistic Health Coach site, get your free book from me and fill our your Health History form and we can chat. 

Blessings,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment