Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Migraines - Do you suffer from Migraines?

A migraine is totally misunderstood by those who have never had one.  And for the most part, Dr's don't understand how to treat them, so they prescribe 'Migraine' drugs.  Which I believe drives the dis-ease deeper into the body.

I had my first migraine at the age of 7, and continued to have them over the years, and experienced several different 'reasons' for a migraine. 

At age 16 I began trying to figure out how to help them, and did different things for the next several years.  Yes, I did suffer from the pre-menstration migraine, and that was markedly a different migraine than the others.  And it seemed that no medication would touch it.  I had to sleep that one off, or just endure it.  And it usually lasted 3 days. 

There were also those Migraines that were driven by smells, smokes, lack of sleep, foods, and food additives, along with the fake sweeteners (aspartame - THE WORST offender). 

I have experimented for years, and have not taken prescribed medications for year, because of the HORRIBLE side effects.  I have educated myself and have learned a great deal about how to help and resolve many migraines. 

If you suffer from migraines or know of someone who does, please consider my group sessions for migraines called Migraine Madness & Relief.  Six month session meeting 2 times a month.

This session has limited seating of 20, will be held via internet, so you can live anywhere in the world, and will begin in September.  To hold your seat you will be required to fill out a health history form and submit 1/2 payment of the 6 month session with the submission, and the remaining 1/2 September 1, 2013. 

Email solehaven@me.com and request the form and reserve your spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment