Thursday, May 16, 2013

Raw Hazelnut Kale Chips

I want to share a picture of my Raw Hazelnut Kale Chips.  I just finished a batch and oh my they are good.  These in the picture have more stuff on them than most but that is just what got in my picture.

This would be something that I would share with someone in my 6 month program.

I want to say, just because I eat this way does not mean that you will eat this way if you do my program.  So please, do not be scared off by my way of eating.  Your program is bio-individual to you.

These are RAW Food Kale chips.  I dehydrate them for 12 hours at 110 degrees.  YUMMY!!  It made 7 bags worth.  In the store these are $8 a bag.  So that would be $56 of kale chips.  I can tell you that the ingredients (although all organic) did NOT cost $56.  After just a couple of times you would have paid for the dehydrator!!





No comments:

Post a Comment