Monday, September 23, 2013

Investor Request - Are you interested in the health of our country and have money to invest?

If there are any investors out there who would want to invest in a great idea to bring wonderful, health, good tasting, whole food to travelers around the US, contact me. 

I have a great idea, that I believe is wanted, desired, and needed in our airports, (Just to start). 

Being a Raw plant based Foodist now since February 2013, AND traveling a lot, it has been eye opening, on how lacking the choices are for nutrient dense Raw foods. 

If travelers had these choices, they would not only fill their tummies with great nutrition, they would also feel better while traveling. 

I have the knowledge of Holistic Health and vision for this endeavor - You have the money and potentially other talents and expertise to add. 

I would love to chat with you about this Vision and Business Plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment